Monday, September 1, 2014

This Is How I Found Her...

I'm 25 years old and I bought my first house on January of this year.
I was immediately swamped with different projects..
Because the house I bought had been fitted with an illegal roof extension from the previous owners I had to visit the gates of hell about 45 times. Oh I'm sorry, I meant my local building permits office. I had to deal with a backed up sewer system and there was of course my AC issue, or should I say...my lack of AC, issue.

In between closing costs for the house, repairs, permits and close calls with dementia I was left with a black hole small enough to fit in my pocket.

That is what this blog is all about. No I can't help you get roof permits, but I can tell you how someone as broke as me is not-so-slowly turning his dry patch of land into a future green oasis.

This is my property when first bought:


Brown patch so big it can be seen from space!

                    Now I know that looks rough but I am not one to throw in the towel easily!

No comments:

Post a Comment